It's Never Too Late
BackDate v1.2.1 - 14thSeptember 2004:
- The delay is no longer restricted to a maximum of 60 seconds as a request of Lynsay Watson
- This version of BackDate is once again fully backward compatible with the configuration of all previous versions.
- The Easter Egg has been updated :-)
Download link fixed - 19th January 2004:
- The download link expired on 31st December 2003, and now a new home for BackDate has been found!
BackDate v1.1.0 - 9thAugust 2003:
- Fixed bug to allow BackDate to run on systems running MM/DD/YY settings.
- This new version of BackDate is backward compatible with the configuration of all previous versions.
- For ease of use, no adjustments have been made to the graphical user interface (GUI) of the program - i.e. it'll look exactly the same (apart from the copyright and version numbers).
- New installer is easier to use - BackDate now goes into a program group on the Start Menu instead of on the main menu. The download file is around 600KB smaller meaning shorter download times :-)
BackDate v1.0.0 - 16thAugust 2002:
- First complete compiled version of BackDate.
- Fixed bug where if BackDate is run between 12 & 1am, the returned date is one day ahead of when it started.
- Installation files now compressed into a self-extracting EXE file.
BackDate v0.99 Final Beta - 26rdJuly 2002:
- Final BackDate beta version before full launch on approx 10th August 2002.
- Only known bug is that when the program sets the date back, the computer's clock also changes back one hour, but returns when the original (correct) date is restored. This is believed to be a fault with Windows® and not BackDate.
Found a bug? Thought of a new feature or a modification that could be made?
E-mail us any suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org. All contributions will be greatly appreciated and will be acknowledged where appropriate.